Solar Heated Camp Shower
- 40 liter/10 gallon capacity and good heat absorption performance.
- Made from non toxic and environmentally friendly PVC material.
- Equipped with a tap, it is very convenient to control water yield.
- It can be hung on the car or tree branches to take a bath when you are camping or hiking.
- It is quite a good product to make you clean and feel more comfortable after a long time expedition.
- The handle of the bag can be reinforced by the hard plastic tube.
- This shower bag can be folded away into a small size for easy storage.
Instructions for use:
1. Rinse the shower bag with one tablespoon of baking soda and warm water before initial use.
2. Fill the bag with water, then place it on a flat surface with black side up and directly expose to the sunlight.
3. Maximum temperature should be attained in approximately 3 hours; it can make the 15℃ water reach about 45℃.
4. Please test the water temperature before use since it maybe reach 50 Celsius degree in the strong sunshine.
1. Camp shower bag can heat water reach over 50℃. You must test water temperature before taking a shower and add some cold water if necessary.
2. Please don’t heat the water over 50℃, or it will shorten the service life of bag.
3. The water in the bag is undrinkable.
4. If you don’t need to use it, please dry it.
Material: PVC material
Capacity: 40L / 10 gallon
Length of pipe: Approx. 60cm / 23.6in
Package size: 25 * 17 * 7cm / 9.8 * 6.7 * 2.8in
Item weight: Approx. 453g / 16.0oz
1 * Camp Shower Bag
1 * Shower Pipe
1 * Hanging Nylon Cord with a Hook