Turn water in lake or river etc. into clean drinking water. Super compact size, easy to carry. Fits on your pocket! Unique dual ceramic membranes cartridge with mean pore size of 0.1 micron. 99.9999% removes bacteria in water like Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, etc. Never run out of clean drinking water! Perfect for preppers, soldier’s hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, traveling, emergency, out-door work and other outdoor activities etc.
High capacity, up to 2000L
Filters out particles down to 0.1 micron.
Entirely removes suspended contaminants such as algae, worms and dusts, etc.
Effectively reduce the concentration of harmful heavy metal ions and organic micropollutant in water.
Environment friendly: cleanable filter cartridge
Small size: can be placed in glasses box for convenience.
1) The ceramic cartridge is filled with NMC. It is normal that The water output may be black at the first use. The water can be used after pumping and discarding the first 0.5 liter water.
2) The water Output may be opalescent sometimes because of air bubble. It’s normal and will disappear and clarity after a moment.
3) When reusing filter after long-term storage, please pump and discard the first 0.5 liter water.
4) Ceramic capacity depends on water quality. The dirtier the water the more often you will have to clean the ceramic. To extend ceramic filter life, please always use the best water source available.
5) Do not filtrate the serious contaminated dirty water with the filter.
Material: ABS plastic, ceramic, Nano-metal clusters media (NMC)
Filter cartridge: ceramic filter
Size of ceramic membrane’s aperture: 0.1μm
Output: Approx. 0.3L/min
Capacity: 2000 liters (depending on water quality in different regions)
Water Filter Dimension: Approx. 13.8 * 5.7 * 2.8cm / 5.4 * 2.2 * 1.1in
Water Filter Weight: Approx. 94g / 3.3oz
Item size: Approx. 15 * 7 * 3.7cm / 5.9 * 2.7 * 1.4in
Item weight: Approx. 245g / 8.6oz
How to use:
1) Place input hose in untreated water source (river, lake and rain, etc.). Adjust float to keep prefilter off the bottom and away from sediment.
2) Place output hose into a clean water container.
3) Hold the filter vertically and begin pumping the handle in a slow, steady manner.
4) After filling water container with filtered water, remove output hose from container and input hose from water source. Continue pumping to remove remaining water from pump body.
5) Wrap input hose and output hose around housing. Store filter inside the box (bag).
1 * Water Filter
6 * Abrasive Paper
1 * Box
1 * User’s Manual
Order now! Free worldwide delivery!