SGS and TUV certified ultra-light L630 mini water filter filters up to 2000 liters of water without using any chemicals and fits in the palm of your hand. Lifespan can be extended by cleaning the filter. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket. Just fill the bottle and attach filter on it and drink!
The perfect choice for preppers, soldiers, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, climbing, ravel, out-door work, survival, emergency and refugee and rescuer in earthquake or flood area etc. It is also an affordable source of drinking water for people who live in the conflict or riot areas, remote villages etc.
- Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
- No pumping and electric.
- Miniwell L630 employs 0.1 micron ultrafiltration membrane (medical grade material) as filter media, which effective against 99.9% the escherichia coli, staphylococcus aureus, salmonella typhi, cholera bacteria, legionella, and other pathogenic bacteria.
- Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
- Size: 40*136mm
- NW: 40g
- Filtration Capacity: 2000L
- Water flow: 0.6L/min
- Material: ABS, UF (medical grade), Silicone
Get fresh drinking water quickly in all situations:
- Attaches to Hydration Pack
- Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
- Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Attaches to Bucket
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
Easy cleaning & maintenance
1. When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2. Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3. After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4. Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial use: 3 years.